This site is dedicated to my sled dogs, their well being and their care while we train for and run the 2007 Yukon Quest 300 dog sled race. Particularly it is dedicated to the memory of Talbot and Rocket, two of the most amazing lead dogs ever to hit the trail, now gone to better trails.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Seems to me that this husband of mine is having way too much fun blogging about our new daughters that I just HAD to get in a few words of my own!! ahhhhh...he DOES have the right to be a proud daddy. These two little bundles are truely adorable & I find myself completely in love! I can hardly wait to get them home to the Yukon to show them off to Auntie Laura & Auntie Stacie along with all of our other dear friends!!

It's funny....I've been so excited about getting them home to Ontario in the spring to meet all of their cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Grandee & Grandad, but I just can't wish our days away... I'm loving every moment we have to snuiggle them while they are still tiny...everyone says that they'll be off to school & dating boys in the blink of an eye!! Look out boys, I'm one protective Mummy!!! ;)

Speaking of cousins in Ontario, Sarah Alexanda, you are sure to be pleased with your newest cousins!! Now remember, no favourites allowed ;) Sarah Grace shares you name but Adelaide Anne is just as precious! They BOTH have been asking about you & say they are really excited about taking you dog mushing with their very own team!!!!! Now THAT is a day I look forward to, having my nieces & nephews playing in the Yukon snow with their Northern Cousins!!!!!

To my Ontario friends & family.....who would have that I would ever find the love of my life & land on my feet with a family of my own? I though it was a dream that was a long time lost, yet here I sit, married to my best friend & Mummy to the two most beautiful babies ever born!!!! Though I miss you all with ever day that passes, I know that I am home now & Ontario has become a place to visit...which we'll do as soon as we can!! What better reason than to show off my family!!

To my Northern Familly.............We'll be home soon!!!! God, I miss you!!! & remember girls...have the Kilkenny on ice :):):)

Love to all! Hay....I'M A MUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dogsled_stacie said...

Yay, congrats Heather! Good to see you blogging too! Holy CRAP I LOVE THE VIDEO OF YOU TWO AND THE BABIES!!!!! So awesome.

Don't worry, we'll have a vat of Kilkenny's for you! If anyone deserves it, you sure do! See you soon!

Oh, I made it out of the knee thing alive, but dopey as hell. Haha, I did love the drugs. It's 2 days after and I'm walking like a total gimp, but hey, what can you do!?! See you soooon!!! :)

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home