This site is dedicated to my sled dogs, their well being and their care while we train for and run the 2007 Yukon Quest 300 dog sled race. Particularly it is dedicated to the memory of Talbot and Rocket, two of the most amazing lead dogs ever to hit the trail, now gone to better trails.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Successfull BisonHunt
March 23 4:40pm

I don't have much information right now, but apparently the St Elias School group got a bison this afternoon as they were travelling out to the highway. I won't know much more till later tonight when Heather gets home. Sorry I haven't had any other updates this week, but I have been down with the flu for most of the week, and have therefore not been near a computer.

Hopefully we will get some more posting done this weekend.

Cheers

Sean

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home